The Very Latest You'd Find At The New Blog!

Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm on the Spotlight! Come and link up!

Welcome To Making Friends Monday Blog Hop - July 25th 2011
This Blog Hop is hosted by Living on Love and Cents, The Thrifty Things, Reviewed By Mom , and Coupons are Great.
MFM
This week's Spotlight is










Please stop by her site and show her some Making Friends Monday Love. You will find her on the number 5 spot on the linky.

Hi everybody! I'm Sweaty, the neurotic housewife behind Do Sweat the Small Stuff. I'm a mom to a cheeky 6.5 year-old daughter who is getting waaay too smart for her own good, whom I call Miss Chatterbox. I blog about anything and everything that comes to mind, although I wonder how they always end up sounding purr-ree-tee crazy once put into words;)
Would you like to be our spotlight? Follow these rules and leave a comment on the Coupons Are Great Making Friends Monday post. One person will randomly be chosen and then added to the number five spot in our linky! Will it be you?

1. Follow the Making Friends Monday Hosts publicly (Listed as # 1-4) We WILL follow you Back! LEAVE A COMMENT so we can follow you back!
2. Grab our Making Friends Monday button and include it in a post on your blog. Grab our linky code to for even more followers!
3. Start hopping and remember following back is appreciated!



I am also linking up here:
Welcome to Meet Me Monday, a weekly link-up hosted by Inspiring You 2 Save

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken the Pledge. Have you?