The Very Latest You'd Find At The New Blog!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Hops

Crazy About My Baybah
This week’s featured co-host is Create with Joy!.
Click here to link up!

Brought to you by SmookieStyle AND Mom vs The Boys!


My Little Life
(Special thanks to @ThisDaddys_Blog, @LauraPankratz, @PattiJensen, @zachsgang, @emenchho1 for their question suggestions!

Questions for Friday, July 22nd:
1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be?  For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?  I think my first reaction would be like, sh*t, I better made sure my husband knows it’s his.

2. Best memory about this summer so far.
Being able to spend some time with my mom and daughter, just the three of us, in Paris for ten days.

3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?
Borrowed from s1ckb1tch.blogspot.com
I’m OCD, so I changed them quite frequently, like once every three days.  The same goes for my daughter’s. 









4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
I prefer a full-body scan.  I hate a pat-down because somehow it made me feel like my personal space was being violated.  But then again, I hate TSA in general.  Some of them were really rude and unnecessarily so.  I fully understand the need for strict security measures, but at least they can do it in a civilized manner.  Once I shouted back at one officer after he screamed at my daughter, who was only 5 at the time, for touching the door while I was inside one of those inspection glass cubicles.  What the f*ck?!?  She was so shocked, she literally jumped up and her eyes went wide.  My mother instinct kicked in, and I was so furious, I went on a shouting match with a Homeland Security officer.  At the end, I was lucky I didn’t get arrested (!!), and even went on to file a complaint report against that officer.    

5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
It’s been a while since I went to a fair.  I remembered the fairs that one of my schools used to have at the beginning of each fall, though.  It was so much fun!  The smell of caramel popcorn and cotton candy in the air, the hoots and laughter at the water dunk booth, and the lights blinking on the ferris wheel on the night sky.  It also signaled the beginning of the dating season.  The boys would ask the girls they’d like to date to ride on a ferris wheel with them.  I still giggled every time I remember those times! 


#ff63e0
Click here to link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken the Pledge. Have you?