The Very Latest You'd Find At The New Blog!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Hops

Crazy About My Baybah
This week’s featured co-host is Messages from the Muellers.
Click here to link up!


Brought to you by SmookieStyle AND Mom vs The Boys!


My Little Life

Questions for Friday, July 14th: (Special thanks to @katieb38, @trooppetrie, @Simply_BC, @PardonMyDust, and @RachelR77 for their question suggestions)

1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?
Yes, I definitely would.  It would break her heart, and it's not something that I ever want to do.  In certain cases, "ignorance is bliss," but when it involves my best friend and her marriage, I believe in letting her know.  Her awareness of what's going on is important so that she can decide which step she would take onwards--whether her marriage is worth fighting for or it's time to throw in the white towel.

2. Soda in a can or a bottle?
I like cans because when you put them in the refrigerator, they're super cold!!! 

3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
Hair.  I wash myself systematically from top to bottom.  lol.

4. What advice would you give to any new mama?
Don't ever worry that you're a bad mama.  The fact that you're worrying  is already a sign that you're a good mother.

5. What is your best hangover remedy?
Every time I had too much to drink, I always tried to vomit it out.  Gross, I know, but it did wonders for the morning after.  At times when I failed to do so, Panadol works best.


#ff63e0
Click here to link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken the Pledge. Have you?