The Very Latest You'd Find At The New Blog!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Hops

Crazy About My Baybah
This week’s featured co-host is Living at Whitehead’s Zoo!
Click here to link up!

Brought to you by SmookieStyle AND Mom vs The Boys!


My Little Life
  (Special thanks to @katieb38, @ByGollyMsHolly, @MarandaLamping, Sandy, and Pam for their question suggestions!)

1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?
 I think it's sweet, and I wish one of my friends would do it so I could be invited to one, but it's not something I'd do myself (although right now it looks like it's about time to remind my husband of his vows. LOL)

2. What sound/s annoy you the most?
I'm clearly becoming a grumpy old lady... I get annoyed at the slightest sounds!  Ugh, pretty much anything that disturbs my peace and quiet is annoying!  Oh, and for some reason, other people's mobile ringers annoyed the heck out of me.

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
I have only one child, a daughter, so I'll have to go with all girls.  I love playing dress-ups and go all pinkalicious.  It's true.

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
I do, but I wouldn't rely on it solely.

5. Would you take a family members children and raise them if they needed it? 
Absolutely, without a doubt.  I think it's important to provide children with a stable environment where they can grow knowing that they are loved unconditionally.  When I was small, there was a time, after my parents' divorce, when I came to live with different aunts because my father was out gambling for days.  My mother was away pursuing her studies.  If it weren't for my aunts and their families, I'd probably end up on the streets.  I would do the same for any of my family members.


#ff63e0

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken the Pledge. Have you?