The Very Latest You'd Find At The New Blog!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Bee Friendly Friday Follow, Facebook Friday, and 5 Question Friday

Crazy About My Baybah
Welcome to Bee Friendly Friday Follow! Co-hosted by Crazy about My Baybah, Family and Life in Las Vegas, and SAPsMaMa. This hop is about meeting new friends and finding fun blogs to read. So link up, grab our button, and BEE FRIENDLY!!
This week’s featured co-host is Mom-A-Logues!
Bee Friendly and show her some love!   
Here are the guidelines:
1. Add your blog to the linky below. If you want to post the follow you can get the InLinkz code.
2. Follow the hosts in the #1, #2 , and #3 spots, and the co-host in the #4 spot! Leave a comment, and we will follow you back! (Please be sure to leave your blog address too!)
3. Grab our new Bee Friendly button to share the fun.
4. Bee Friendly, and visit the blogs that catch your eye.
5. If you get a new follower, Bee Friendly, and return the love!



Click here for the linky!
You can like my FB page here: http://facebook.com/dosweat



Hosted by My Little Life



Questions for Friday, July 8th: (Special thanks to Sandy, Pam, @chickensbees, @kristinascackles, and @my4redheads for their question suggestions!

1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
 
If you think cursive writing is hard, just imagine having to learn these...
 I don't think cursive writing should be made into a necessity, but coming from a generation that placed quite an importance on it, I've come to appreciate its beauty.  Especially now that I'm older, I'm glad I can write cursive quite well.  It's an art that is becoming more rare nowadays.

2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
Soon, very soon... I'll be doing this exact same thing...
 I definitely don't use a pocket calendar or notepad or anything else that would make my already heavy handbag even heavier.  I must admit though, that I'm also terrible at keeping any info in my blackberry and iphone updated!  So I basically have been relying on my very short term memory and whatever papers I could scribble on at the time.  Yeah, bad, bad mommy!

3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
Yes, this is a very possible scenario for me if my house's on fire
 HAHAHAHA.  My friends would have a hoot with this one.  Sorry, insiders' secret...  
Okay, 3 things: my handbag collection (don't ask, it's a long story), my important document folder (birth certificate, etc.), and most likely my jewelry box.  Why does this question make me feel rather shallow? hmm...

4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
City Mouse through and through.  Can't live without my internet, my cable, my car, and the shopping malls nearby.

5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
 I'm not a fan of reality show... but if I must pick, then I'll probably pick the easiest ones, like the Real Housewives of... series.  That's the only one I can think of that doesn't involve doing and consuming bizarre stuff (just being one of the housewives there already qualifies as bizarre).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken the Pledge. Have you?