The Very Latest You'd Find At The New Blog!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Sweaty and Miss Chatterbox Go Union Jack

Sweaty and Miss Chatterbox will be visiting the Queen London on October 10-16th.  I wished I could say that I've prepared scheduled posts for the next week, but for those who've known Sweaty, you all know that is NOT how her mind works.  Yes, it always drove me crazy to do things at the last minute, but at the same time, that seemed to be the only way I could get my uncooperative mind to work its best. 

I do plan to post as usual during my trip, but errr, lets see.  However, I would love it if you still leave me or Miss Chatterbox comments (or love notes) during our leave, so that we know that you still love us!  If you have any good tips about what to do/where to go in London, you can leave that also in the comment section.  And there's no better time than now to catch up on some of my older posts, if you haven't yet read them.

Cheers! Ta.

1 comment:

  1. You lucky lucky girls!!!!! Have a fantastic holiday! (that's vacation in British :) enjoy your time away...I'll miss u!

    ReplyDelete

I've taken the Pledge. Have you?