The Very Latest You'd Find At The New Blog!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Because I Didn't Think With My Head

This is a "poem," written by Miss Chatterbox that I think (!) was based on this song:

1,2,3,4,5
Once I caught a fish alive
6,7,8,9,10
But then I let him go again
Oh why did you let him go
Because he bit my finger so...

Translation:


1,2,3,4,5
Once I buy a bag I like
6,7,8,9,10
Then I sell it again.
Why did you sell it?
Because it didn't match my dress.
Why did you buy the dress before the bag in the same day?
Because I didn't think with my head.

By: Little Miss Chatterbox

I have a strong feeling that she's writing about me.

Linking up with:

Live and Love...Out Loudparenting BY dummiesPhotobucketbabybabylemon

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god...Gio and Jacob sing that song all the time..with the hand motions....soooo cute!


    You know you just always buy another purse...or another dress....win/win!!!!!

    Love Miss Chatterbox, she is mighty talented!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is incredibly insightful.
    The more I read about your child the more scared of her I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! that is great!! made me smile :) what a smarty!

    ReplyDelete

I've taken the Pledge. Have you?