The Very Latest You'd Find At The New Blog!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Proud Mommy Moment

As a mommy, I know that I am so, so proud of my daughter.  In fact, if given a chance, I'd probably talk non-stop about her.  But aren't we all, as parents, have our own proud stories to tell when it comes to our children?  Wouldn't we appreciate an offer to tell others of at least one particular time when our children made our hearts soar and our lives really worth living?

So it was to my absolute delight when my dear friend Kirsten invited me to gush about my almost-seven year old daughter at her blog, The Kir Corner, today.  Kirsten hosts Proud Mommy Moments, where she welcomes a different mommy blogger every Thursday to talk about their proud mommy moments.  I would greatly appreciate it if you would hop on over to Kirsten's blog and visit me there.  If you aren't a follower of hers yet, I also encourage you to do so now, because Kirsten is nothing short of amazing.  

Come find me and Kirsten HERE at The Kir Corner today!

No comments: