OK, so I need another nickname. A shorter one. But just as, uhm, intense and brilliant as 'dosweatthesmallstuff' (See, even as I write this post, I've typed dosweatthesmallstuff way more than I'd like to). And no, I'm not trying to do subliminal messaging or anything like that by typing dosweatthesmallstuff over and over again. But on second thought, if it works...
- You must follow my blog (this is me hoping that you actually put some thought into it. I mean, whatever name I'll end up with is probably gonna be showing pretty often on your blog. So unless you want 'YOUSTINK' appearing all over your blog whenever I comment on your posts, you might want to think twice about suggesting such a name).
- I've made a button especially for this contest. Please post it on your blog.
- The name must be short or at least shorter than 'dosweatthesmallstuff'
- The name must relate in some ways to my blog's name "Do Sweat the Small Stuff."
- The name must not make me sound (overly) stupid
- The name must not make me seem like I need a deodorant
- It should honor my need to be anonymous* but still in essence, human (meaning, I'm an actual living full-time housewife and mother, not some automated computer system, just in case there are Thomases out there)
- On your entry, write down the suggested name as well as your blog's name!
Oh, I'm already obsessing over your entries--0 comment would mean that nobody give a dang about me (boo hoo), while 250 comments would mean my current name seriously sucked and I need to change it pronto, right?!?!? See just how twisted my mind works???
- I will tweet your post at least once every hour for a total of 24 hours (that is equivalent to 24 times excluding my sleeping hours. What, you think I'd wake up in the middle of the night just to tweet? Not even breastfeeding would make me do that).
- You can write a post about me on your blog. Ha ha! Just kidding. But hey, if you want to, who am I to refuse?...
- I will include your grab button on every post I made for the duration of 1 week (so it would probably help if you pray and hope that I'm at my most creative that week; otherwise, you'd probably just end up being mentioned once. Sorry, I'm just being honest here. I really sucked at prizes, I know).
- A Certificate of Appreciation? Gosh, I'm lame...
- A Paypal Donation worth $50 made in your name to support a cause you care about.