- Two-Eyed Shadowless Tyrant (aka Yo Mama),
- Radioactive Whiskeyjack (aka Yo Papa),
- Warp Witch Downsizer (aka Yo Sista), and
- Brain Freeze Headbanger (aka Yo Bro).
The Very Latest You'd Find At The New Blog!
Monday, May 2, 2011
How To Lose a Husband and Alienate Your In-Laws Part 2
Continuing from Part 1
*This is a work of fiction, and all names, characters, places, and incidents either are the products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales, organizations, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Please do not do this at home. Unless you're absolutely sure you want to get rid of your husband (and your in-laws). In that case, you should then follow these instructions verbatim. Viewer's discretion is advised.*
Previously, on How to Lose a Husband and Alienate Your In-Laws Part 1, I shared with you a set of lethal moves guaranteed to send Retarded Fox of Questionable Morals (aka the main villain, aka your husband) into exile.
However, do not let your guard down. It is likely that you will encounter resistance from his sidekicks during or even after you get rid of the main villain. Part 2 of How to Lose a Husband and Alienate Your In-Laws specifically deals with problematic cronies.
Usually, sidekicks can be categorized into these four different types:
This time, to keep the element of surprise, you need to awaken the Superhero in you! So put on your cape and that sexy thong, and activate the following Superhero Powers:
1) Sound Manipulation and Audiopathy (The ability to telepathically control people's sense of hearing).
Recommended Usage: Practice talking using your best "sex-phone" voice. Believe me, it's a useful skill to have anyway. If for some reason, you have no clue as to what I'm talking about, click on the play button below.
Now, every time your in-laws call, use that voice to tell them they got the wrong number and had dialed a sex phone line instead. Use your imagination. The sky's the limit.
2) Trichokinesis + Fear Inducement (The power in which one can manipulate their own hair + the power to evoke extreme fear and horror in others).
Recommended Usage: Don't you hate it when you found suspicious-looking hair in your food? Get the idea? You don't even need the real nasty thing. Just collect some from your hairbrush and cut to shorter lengths. Sprinkle them on top of the appetizer, main course, and dessert whenever you invite your in-laws for dinner. If the hair happens to be curly, even better!
3) Superhuman Spit Detonation and Bolt Breath (The power to alienate anything with spit or your breath)
Recommended Usage: While in a conversation, scoot really close and "accidentally" spit on them. Or talk while your mouth is full so that it sprays all over them. Repeat as many times as possible. For extra-strength booster, consume garlic, doritos, or goat cheese beforehand.
4) Dimentional Storage/Memory Manipulation (The power to cause objects/organism to vanish and rematerialize at one's will)
Recommended usage: Find pictures of you and your in-laws together. Crop each picture right in the middle of your in-laws' faces, with your face remaining intact. Frame these pictures and display them all around the house whenever they come to visit.
5) Electroweb + Illusion Casting (The power to hack into numbers and/or security system + the power to infinitely change their own and others appearances to their liking)
Recommended usage: print "America's Most Wanted" flyers, replacing the photos with those of your in-laws. Distribute and post the flyers around the neighborhoods where your in-laws live.
6) Bioacoustic Distruption/Communication Jammer (The ability to distrupt other's speaking and hearing abilities)
Recommended usage: download the song "Shut Up" by the Black Eyed Peas. You can either set it as your ringtone, or an alarm feature on your iPod/iPhone. Prior to meeting your in-laws, make the necessary gadget adjustments. What you want is for the ringer/alarm to go off whenever your in-law starts talking. Quickly apologize to your in-law for the "ill-timed" interruption; privately, repeat every single time he/she starts talking.
7) Chromakinesis (The ability to manipulate colors--to change any color to another)
Recommended usage: Buy one of those milk chocolate-themed body lotions (e.g.
Bath & Body Works Temptations Wickedly Hot Chocolate Body Lotion). Mix it well with a self-tanning lotion (the darker, the better). Repackage it, then present it as a gift to your in-law. Wait a few days for results to appear.
8) Amalgamation +Target Eye (The ability to blend into the surroundings by fusing with the surrounding materials + the ability to cause projectiles to home in at what you're seeing)
Recommended Usage: Print this: "Have You Slapped Your Kid Today?" or "I Hate Cops" on a bumper sticker, and stick it on your in-law's car's back bumper. Stealth is of the utmost importance here.
I wish you the best of luck in your feat. May the Force be with you.