The Very Latest You'd Find At The New Blog!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Personal Ad

This week's Red Writing Hood prompt:  We want you to write a personal ad for your character, like one you would find on a dating site.  Make it interesting, unexpected.  Is there something your character is trying to hide that you can tell by reading between the lines?  Would we know which character it was (if you have a recurring one) by reading the ad?  Will something be revealed?  If you are going to do creative non-fiction, write an ad for a friend – or an enemy.  And we’d like you to do it in 300 words or less.


Okay, so obviously (and I do hope it's obvious) I'm NOT writing about myself here.  I chose to write a personal ad for 'an enemy.'  While the above character was inspired by someone I know (yep, I'm evil), please note that this personal ad is purely fictional.   Please don't hold me liable if for some reason you think it's you.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh is possible to dislike yet be envious of someone at the same time. Wow, she was no Julia Roberts and yet she's feisty and interesting. Like how she just won't compromise or take anyone's sh**t, I stand in awe of women like that, who demand things and then get them Gah! :)

    Well written my friend. It was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds like a gal who knows what she wants Feisty I like it ;)

    ReplyDelete

I've taken the Pledge. Have you?