The Very Latest You'd Find At The New Blog!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Hops I Love

Hosted by My Little Life

Questions for Friday, September 1st: (Special thanks to @KatieB38, @MarandaLamping, Lora, Sandy, and @trooppetrie for their question suggestions!)

1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?
A big NAY.  YAY to house slippers!
To Kick Mr. LA's Backside With

2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?
I call them slippers too, I guess (see #1)
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?
All the preschool kids' songs.  Never would have thought I'd know them as well as I do now.  Ask me to sing those ten years ago, and I would've said, "No F*cking Way!"
So help me God.
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?
Trustworthy and loyalty.  Can't beat those two.

5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?
Darling, I ALWAYS know!  In fact, I have a wish list for every occasion.  You name it, I have it: Birthday, Anniversary, Valentine's, Christmas, Mother's Day, ... Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays... LOL
One for every occasion!

Crazy About My Baybah
This week’s featured co-host is La-De-Da Creations!
Click here to link up!

Brought to you by SmookieStyle AND Mom vs The Boys!



#ff63e0

A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design Friday Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. Im totally with you on the gifts how do people not know what they want?! There's always something

    ReplyDelete

I've taken the Pledge. Have you?