The Very Latest You'd Find At The New Blog!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Meet Me on Monday June 20th, 2011

Welcome to the 49th edition of "Meet Me On Monday!"

Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!


Meet Me On Monday
 
Questions:   
1.  What feature of the opposite sex do you notice first?
 First the face.  His face has to appeal to me.  Once it's been established that the face is a go, then how he carries himself comes in a close second.  If he starts acting like a jerk, no matter how appealing his face is, then it's a no-go!

2.  Do you talk to yourself?

 Dang right I do!  I'm an only child, so talking to myself has become quite a habit.  I tried not to do it in public though.

3.  What is your current relationship status?
Is it just me, or is this week's questions starting to sound like the kind of questionnaires I got in my shrink's office?  I'm married with one kid, by the way.


4.  Do you have a garden?
Yes, I have a garden, but there's barely any trees or plants in it other than grass.  I have this weird fear of live plants and flowers.  Phobias, actually.



5.  What is your favorite licorice flavor?
 I like the black, salted ones that I once bought from Holland.  I could never find ones I like as much as I liked that one since then.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken the Pledge. Have you?