The Very Latest You'd Find At The New Blog!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Questions Friday (June 17th)

Hosted by My Little Life
Rules for 5QF:  
HAVE FUN!! Oh, and copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up!






Questions for Friday, June 17th: 
(Special thanks to @gasfamily, @MarandaLamping, Sandy, Lorilynne, and a question from the Deck of Random Question cards [i.e. sending out an SOS for question suggestions!] for their question suggestions! Have a fun question? Head over to my community or shout it out on twitter to me, @5crookedhalos, using hashtag #5QF!)

1. What is your favorite summer time activity?

Traveling to Bali, stay at my fave hotel, the Legian, and just laze around all day on the Seminyak beach, catching up on all my readings while hearing the sound of the waves hitting the sand shore.

2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever is on sale?

I'm a creature of habit, so not only do I stick to one brand, I usually just go straight to that familiar spot on the supermarket aisle without even a glance at the other brands.  Nothing would deter me short of an alien invasion.

3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
That's easy.  I don't cook.  I am an expert at eating out and home deliveries.

 4. Do you have any talents?

You go, Sweat!
I would like to think so.  I'm sure the only reason I can't come up with any answer right now is because there's too many of them just waiting to be discovered.

5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
Don't you dare buy one more jeans, your pocket and your hips CAN'T afford it!
I really wish i would be some sort of money expert... sort of like Suzie Orman, but minus the orange fake tan and the whiter than white teeth.  Why?  Because I'm just terrible with money in general.  Terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken the Pledge. Have you?