The Very Latest You'd Find At The New Blog!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wordful, Wordless, and (Not So) Wordless Wednesday: Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Squirrel

I came across these pictures of my daughter at the park last winter...  

I think these are the kind of pictures that speak a thousand words.  They captured so much that mere words could not describe: my daughter's gentle and nurturing spirit, the icy cold winter air mixed with the clean smell of pine trees, a surprise visit by the cheeky squirrel who probably thought my daughter was about to give him some yummy treat... 

I could already imagine, ten, twenty years down the road, how these pictures would brought bittersweet tears to my eyes...





Linking up with:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken the Pledge. Have you?