The Very Latest You'd Find At The New Blog!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Open to Interpretation: Wordless and (Not So) Wordless Wednesday

It's Wednesday!  And we all know that Wednesdays here at Do Sweat the Small Stuff is Miss Chatterbox's (aka my almost seven years-old cheeky monkey) day.  This week's WW is a drawing she made recently.

The moment I saw it, I had to laugh.  Blame it on my overactive imagination or my psych background--whatever--but THIS drawing would make one heck of a psychological assessment.  For those of you who had no clue of what I'm talking about, I encourage you to interpret the following drawing.  Who knows, maybe I'll decide to be nice and reward ones that I found to be, ahem, amusing ;)
Linking up with:
Live and Love...Out Loud

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken the Pledge. Have you?